Little Monsters Scrapbook Layout
Display your adorable little monsters in a spooky scrap book layout with these Halloween crafts ideas with scrap paper. Rita Barakat gives easy-to-follow instructions.
- Pattern Papers Best Creation "Trick or Treat" and the "Haunted House" collection
- Cardstock Bazzil
- Alphas American Crafts
- Staples Tim Holtz
- Mount the Jack O lantern (large die cut) paper onto the Maroon cardstock.
- Cut out strips of glitter from the Trick or Treat Stripes paper.
- Cut out the little monsters (kitty, ghosts, pumpkin) from the Bootiful paper. I used one 4x6 photo and three wallet size photos- ink all the edges black and place as in the photo.
- Use a foam square adhesive to make some of the monsters pop, adhere the rest into place.
- Glue the border strips down, use a few staples.
- Mount the the title on top and add a little journaling underneath the photo on the left.