Halloween Glow in the Dark Slime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"So let’s talk about one of my favorite kiddo projects shall we? Slime. It’s really amazing as project that kids can make and it doubles as a sensory activity. Kids can get messy (I usually have them work sans shirts) and then wash off. Everything in slime is body safe so I don’t worry about it iritating their skin. Glow in the dark slime is also one of my favorite projects for Halloween time! It keeps the kiddos busy, makes an adorable party favor and everyone likes to pretend they’re a mad scientist right?"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 1 bottle Elmers School Glue
- Tide Free and Gentle (clear) liquid laundry detergent
- Glow in the Dark acrylic paint – either in different colors or clear
- Neon Food coloring (optional)
- Mixing bowl
- Tablespoon measuring spoon
- Mixing spoon or stick
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home