Get creepy this Halloween with some eyeballs. Create this centerpiece using black and orange balloons along with some eyeballs and glasses. You can easily make this centerpiece in five steps.
- Black Take Out Container
- (10) 5” Latex Balloons (orange & black)
- Two Large Eyeballs
- Stick On Eyeballs
- Black Eyeglasses
- Cool Glue Gun
- Partially air inflate the 5” latex balloons. They should be various sizes. (see photo)
- Starting with the larger balloons, cool glue them to the take out container. Glue the smaller ones onto the larger ones.
- Cool glue the eyeglasses onto the balloons.
- Glue the large eyeballs onto the balloon as shown.
- Apply the sticky eyeballs to the takeout container.
For another creepy eyeball craft click here!