Kanzashi DIY Flower Hair Clip
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
It's never been so easy to create DIY hair bows. Create your own Kanzashi DIY Flower Hair Clip using only a few supplies. Best of all, this project isn't expensive to make. Create an easy to hand-sew flower clip to put in any girls hair. Japanese Kansas flower style using scraps of fabric and template. DIY hair accessories are perfect for moms who are constantly looking for cute yet age-appropriate wearables for little girls. Since little ones tend to lose their hair accessories so often, this is a great alternative to more expensive store-bought items. Make a bunch and have your little girl wear a new one every single day.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
The flower can be made to use from either side.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Your Own Hair Accessories: 23 Free Patterns
- DIY Hair Scrunchies
- Easy Peasy Hairpins
- Vintage Inspired DIY Barrette
- Fabulous Felt Hair Ties
- Reversible Fabric DIY Headbands
- How to Make Hair Bows, Hair Pins and More: 36 DIY Hair Accessories free eBook
- 80s DIY Ribbon Barrette
- Enchanting DIY Headband
- Wire and Fabric DIY Headband
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create A Heart Template
- Mitered Corners
- How To Sew A Four Patch Quilt Block
- Easy Half Square Triangles
- Diy Valentine’s Day Toilet Paper Roll Wreath
- Easy You Spice Up My Life Diy Valentine's Day Gifts With Printables
- Winter Walk Cap
- Valentine's Day Potpourri With Essential Oils
- Kindness Changes Everything DIY Tote Bag
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home