We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "If you love fleece as much as I do, you’ll want to make yourself a warm, cuddly scarf for cold days with this super easy no sew fleece scarf tutorial with fringe. They make great gifts too!"
Take ten minutes today to make something to keep your neck warm all season long. This No-Sew Fleece Scarf is extremely easy to make and is a great winter craft for kids. Fleece and yarn are the only materials you'll need. You can sit in front of the fire with your youngster and learn how to make a scarf together. Go to the craft store with your child ahead of time and let her choose the colored fabric she likes to make it extra special. You could also make these DIY fleece scarves at your next get-together with friends.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- C2c Window Pane Throw Pillow
- Lois Shawl
- C2c Bunny
- 6 Granny Square Crochet Lovey Blanket Patterns
- Football Earwarmer
- Barnabee Bumbles
- Unicorn Fanny Pack
- Bella The Butterfly Appliqué
- The Easiest Diy Tassels
- Elephant Finger Puppet
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home