Glittered Shoes Hair Elastic
Cute girly crafts can be fun for all ages. Gab a couple of random shoes from your old Barbie dolls and create your own Glittered Shoes Hair Elastic from Savannah Starr. This cute accessory will add a fun touch to an ordinary braid or ponytail.
- Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Plastic doll shoes
- Glue brush
- Drill with small drill bit
- Jump rings
- Glitter (colors of your choice)
- Suede lacing
- Drill hole in back heel area of each shoe.
- Open jump ring and insert into hole.
- Brush glue onto shoe, inside and out.
- Sprinkle with glitter. Set aside to dry.String onto lacing. Tie lacing onto braid or ponytail.
For a comprehensive video tutorial of this project, check out How to Make Glittered Shoes on Lacing.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Hair Accessories"
Add some flair to your hair with these Hair Accessories. You can craft cute hair accessories like clips, barrettes, headbands, and more for adults and kids of all ages. Make a unique hair accessory that is all your own.