Geometric Gem Barrettes
Make hair accessories for kids and adults alike with this tutorial from Jolee's Boutique. You'll have just the right amount of bling in your hair when you learn how to make decorative barrettes like these.
- Clear Mosaic Border Stickers
- Pearl Border Stickers
- Blue Gems Sticker Set
- Black Acrylic Paint
- 1” Wooden Disks
- Hot Glue Gun
- Paint 3 1” wood disks black. When dry use hot glue to attach them to the barrette.
- Place one blue bling in the center of each disk.
- Wrap the pearls around the blue bling as show in the example.
- Cut piece of chipboard slightly wider and longer than the barrette and paint black.
- Use hot glue to attach chipboard to barrette.
- Add strip of white bling to length of chipboard.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Hair Accessories"
Add some flair to your hair with these Hair Accessories. You can craft cute hair accessories like clips, barrettes, headbands, and more for adults and kids of all ages. Make a unique hair accessory that is all your own.