Beach Pebble Barrette
Whether you're having a beach wedding or just attending, the Beach Pebble Barrette will look wonderful in your hair. The lace detail adds a delicacy to the barrette, which will make it look perfect for either a dress up or casual occasion. You can also make the barrette your own by choosing different sized and colored beach pebbles. You'll spend more time waiting for the glue to dry than actually constructing this DIY hair clip. Add to your hair accessory collection with this adorable pebble craft.
- A metal barrette hair clip base
- 3 small, rounded and smooth beach pebbles (any pale colors of your choice)
- A piece of lace ribbon, same width and length as that of the barrette clip
- Strong craft glue
- 2 (or more) white or off-white pearl beads
- Glue the lace ribbon carefully onto the barrette clip base.
- After the glue has dried, glue the beach pebbles one by one, starting from the central one. Wait until the glue hardens every time before you proceed to the next pebble.
- Add the pearl beads and wait for the glue to dry. That’s it – ready to wear!
Read NextEasy Peasy Hairpins