Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Here's a way to take upcycling to a new level! With these instructions for Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets, you can make a unique gift just by looking in your closet. These sachets can also be stored in your closet or your car.
From the blogger: "Do you have a stack of old jeans in your closet? Transform that old denim into a sachet! These make great gifts and can also be used to brighten up your own drawers. Customize your sachet with iron-on and stuff it with lavender for a sweet-smelling gift."
MaterialsFabric, Recycled Materials, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
- A pair of jeans destined for the scrap pile
- Fiskars fabric shears
- Fabric-marking pencil
- Scissors and a stencil to cut the glitter iron-on
- Potpourri (blogger used Lavender by the Bay’s loose dried French lavender for crafting)
- A sewing machine or sturdy, hand sewing needle, with cotton thread
- Coats transparent polyester thread
- Ironing board
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Trash to Treasure Mosaic Table
Feathers and Gold Upcycled Bottle
Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
Beautiful Birdcage T-Shirt Craft
Tin Can DIY Wind Chime
Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
Fairy Wings Wreath
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
26 Great Trash-to-Treasure Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Aligned Cobble Stitch Pillow Crochet Pattern
- Aligned Cobble Fingerless Gloves Crochet Pattern
- Iceland Poppy
- Retro Messy Bun Hat Crochet Pattern
- Lilac Roped Bag Crochet Pattern
- Striped Sunglasses Pouch
- Beginner Sewing
- Cake in a Can Surprise
- Flat Felled Seam Tutorial
- Easy Breezy Buttoned Cowl Crochet Pattern
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home