Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets
By: Marie Segares from undergroundcrafter.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Here's a way to take upcycling to a new level! With these instructions for Upcycled Denim Lavender Sachets, you can make a unique gift just by looking in your closet. These sachets can also be stored in your closet or your car.
From the blogger: "Do you have a stack of old jeans in your closet? Transform that old denim into a sachet! These make great gifts and can also be used to brighten up your own drawers. Customize your sachet with iron-on and stuff it with lavender for a sweet-smelling gift."
MaterialsFabric, Recycled Materials, Other
Project TypeMake a Project
- A pair of jeans destined for the scrap pile
- Fiskars fabric shears
- Fabric-marking pencil
- Scissors and a stencil to cut the glitter iron-on
- Potpourri (blogger used Lavender by the Bay’s loose dried French lavender for crafting)
- A sewing machine or sturdy, hand sewing needle, with cotton thread
- Coats transparent polyester thread
- Ironing board
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Soda Bottle Chandelier Plastic Bottle Craft
- 17 Crafty Uses for an Old Toothbrush
- Upcycled Vintage Stacking Ring Mobile
- Pink Flower Water Bottle Bracelets
- Recycled Magazine Floral Wreath Easy Paper Craft
- 14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
- Beer Bottle Napkin Decoupage Technique
- Fabric Scrap Heart Magnets
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Gold Painted White Pumpkins
- Sweet Dreams Printable Coloring Page
- Mini Pinecone Christmas Tree
- Pinecone Wreath Craft
- Christmas Coffee Filter Garland
- How to Make a Paper Poinsettia
- DIY Fall Treats
- Grunge Style Fabric Pumpkins
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath