How to Make a Washboard
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Empty tin cans can be used for so many different things but if you're looking for a unique idea to recycle a large tin can, then this adorable washboard that doubles up as a shelf might be just the thing. It looks lovely in the bathroom and it's the perfect size to hold all those little bottles. If you have basic woodworking skills and you know how to use a hammer then you can make one in a morning."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Recycled CD Coasters
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- 10 of the Most Beautiful Mosaic Craft Ideas
- Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- Dollar Store DIY Desk Organizers
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Stunningly Beautiful Pill Bottle Lamp
- Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [15 Ideas]
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Yarn Washing Symbols [PDF]
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- One Evening Beanie
- Simple Mittens
- Ruffled Shawlette
- Emil, the Preemie Crochet Octopus
- Eyelet Crochet Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home