Wine Cork Crochet Pine Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A little scrap of green yarn and some leftover wine corks together create adorable mini trees to use as holiday decoration, or in a kids train set or city play area."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more ways to recycle wine corks in our adorable list of 17 Whimsical Wine Cork Crafts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
14 Creative Uses for Mesh Produce Bags
Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
Fairy Wings Wreath
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [11 Ideas]
Secretly Cheap DIY Flower Vase
Toilet Paper Roll Butterflies
62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Chicken Wire Chandelier
25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home