Wine Cork Crochet Pine Tree
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A little scrap of green yarn and some leftover wine corks together create adorable mini trees to use as holiday decoration, or in a kids train set or city play area."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Find even more ways to recycle wine corks in our adorable list of 17 Whimsical Wine Cork Crafts.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tuscan Moon Shawl
- Soft Crochet Wrap
- Snowflake Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornament Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- How to Make a Full Bust Adjustment to a Sewing Pattern
- Make your Own World Map Clock
- Rustic Fall Headband
- Seashell Jar Lid Resin Coasters
- How to Make a Cross Pendant with Wire
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home