How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY home decor craft tutorial on how make realistic looking faux "raw cotton" branches using natural and upcycled materials laying around the home. Supplies: Hot glue gun and glue sticks branches or twigs leaves standard, store bought cotton balls or recycle from medicine bottle packaging This is a quick and easy project that cost next to nothing and looks fantastic. They serve as an easy and inexpensive way to fill decorative vases in your home. See original post for all pictures and full instructions."
Please consider sharing the attached tutorial and thank you so much.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Succulent Wine Cork Planter Magnets
Soda Can Butterfly Pin
Recycled Plarn Tote Bag
Recycled Egg Carton Bowls
Decorative Faux Raw Cotton Branches
Pill Bottle Crafts: Reuse Pill Bottles [11 Ideas]
1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
Plastic Bottle Hanging Planters
Recycled Cardboard Caddy
Water Bottle Room Divider
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home