How To Make Realistic Fake "Raw Cotton" Branches
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY home decor craft tutorial on how make realistic looking faux "raw cotton" branches using natural and upcycled materials laying around the home. Supplies: Hot glue gun and glue sticks branches or twigs leaves standard, store bought cotton balls or recycle from medicine bottle packaging This is a quick and easy project that cost next to nothing and looks fantastic. They serve as an easy and inexpensive way to fill decorative vases in your home. See original post for all pictures and full instructions."
Please consider sharing the attached tutorial and thank you so much.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases
- iPhone Toilet Paper Roll Craft
- Last-Minute T-Shirt Necklace
- Pill Bottle Survival Kit
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts: Crafting with Recyclable Items
- Upcycle Thrift Store Plates
- 20+ Brown Paper Bag Crafts
- 25 Easy to Make Water Bottle Crafts
- What To Do With Old Jeans: 34 Recycled Crafts With Denim
- Toilet Paper Roll Crafts: 62 Uses for Toilet Paper Rolls
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home