Earth Day Tote Bag
The Earth Day Tote Bag from Allee Marderosian for I Love to Create is a great green art project for the whole family! Show your appreciation for the planet with this cute and conscious design.
- Tulip® Fabric Spray Paint™ (Neon Pink, Olive)
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Fashion Art Tweezers™
- Tulip® Think Green™ Large Iron-on Transfers
- Heart Earth
- Tulip® Cordless Heat Setting Tool™
- Tulip® Glam-It-Up!™ Iron-On Crystals™ (300 Clear Pack)
- Painters tape
- Tote – white or natural
- Pressing cloth
- Plastic tablecloth
- Paper towels
- Cover work surface with plastic tablecloth. Lay tote on prepared surface.
- Press painters tape onto handles to protect handles from paint. Make sure handles are completely covered.
- Start spray of Neon Pink Fabric Spray Paint™ onto paper towel to get a feel for spray then spray Neon Pink randomly onto front center section of bag. Next spray Olive around outer portion of front of bag. Refer to photo. Let dry, then flip bag over and repeat step. Let dry. Remove tape from handles.
- Remove Heart Earth Iron-On Transfers™ from packaging and cut each heart down the center, splitting in half but making sure paper covering is still intact. Referring to photo, place each heart half on either side of tote straps.
- Place tote on ironing board or hard, flat surface and set dry iron to “wool” setting. One at a time, iron over design for 60 seconds, using a firm, even pressure. Let cool to touch, then peel off paper covering. If design hasn’t completely adhered, replace paper covering and repeat. Turn bag inside out and iron over design area for another 60 seconds.
- Repeat step for additional three transfers.
- Using Fashion Art Tweezers™, place clear crystals around the border of each heart. Use Cordless Heat-Setting Tool™ to adhere crystals according to package instructions.
- You will need 4 Tulip® Think Green Iron-On Transfers™ Heart Earth.
Read NextGold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.