All the products used to create these charming coasters are ecofriendly. The coasters are made from a corrugated cardboard box, and covered with paper cut from a recycled paper bag. The tacky Green Glue is completely botanical. Even the paints contain no or low VOC’s (volatile organic compounds). Learn more about Eco Green Crafts here.
- Corrugated cardboard box, cut into 4" squares
- Brown Paper Grocery Bag, cut into 6" squares
- Eco Green Crafts™ Dreamboats
- Digital Collage Kit (download)
- Eco Green Crafts™ Green Glue™
- Eco Green Crafts™ Acrylic Paint
- Eco Green Crafts™ Gloss Medium
- Eco Green Crafts™ Glass Glintz™
- Using Green Glue™, adhere cardboard square to center of paper square.
- Fold each corner of paper toward center of cardboard square and adhere, as shown.
- Fold each remaining "flap" of paper along edge of cardboard toward center and adhere, as shown.
- Paint coaster as desired with Eco Green Crafts™ Acrylic Paint.
- Adhere Eco Green Crafts™ Dreamboats images and backgrounds to tops and bottoms of coasters, as desired.
- Brush entire surface of coasters with a thin layer of Eco Green Crafts™ Gloss Medium.
- Glue desired Glass Glintz™ to bottom corners of coasters, to act as feet.