Diy Upcycled Cup Sleeve
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I picked up a cute pink sweater on clearance at the thrift store. I used it to make this adorable, and embarrassingly easy, DIY upcycled cup sleeve that would be a perfect gift idea for any coffee lover. It’s also the perfect gift in honor of breast cancer awareness. It only took me about 3 minutes to make each sleeve (really!). You could embellish the cup sleeve with buttons, ribbon, rhinestones or whatever you like. Pair this cozy DIY upcycled cup sleeve with a coffee gift card or a fancy bag of coffee, and voila, a great gift idea."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- DIY Mason Jar Tea Light Holder
- Christmas Acorn Garland
- Egg Shell Crafts: 22 Beautiful Ideas I Never Expected!
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- 42 Easy Water Bottle Crafts
- Mesh Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- 62 Toilet Paper Roll Crafts
- Recycled Jewelry Drawer Pulls
- Top 10 Recycled Magazine Crafts
- Pillows from Felted Sweaters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home