Bow Tie Cuff Bracelet From A Man's Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a super quick and fun upcycle project. I actually challenged myself to upcycle the whole of two of my husband's dress shirts and I ended. up making 18 things! This is by far one of the simplist. A cute 'bow tie' look cuff bracelet that you can make in about 90 seconds! If you want to see the other things I made with my husband's shirts you can click on the blog link. I made a tote bag, teddy bear, kid's apron, key chains, a macrame style wall hanging, a zipper pouch, bookmarks, quilted pot holders and some other jewellery pieces all from 2 shirts! Happy crafting!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Men's Shirt Cuff
- Needle and thread
Cut the cuff off of a man's shirt as neatly as possible.
If needed you can machine sew the edge where you cut to stop it from fraying (but I didn't).
Pinch the cuff at the midway point from the underside and pin.
Hand sew to hold the 'pinched' bow in place.
Use the original cuff button to close around your wrist! That's it!
For more ideas on what you can do with the rest of the shirt on Kristen's blog, upcyclemystuff.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Recycled Magazine Collage Art
- 30 Upcycled Furniture Ideas
- Magical DIY Fairy Jar Night Light
- Gold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase
- Mason Jar Lid Suncatcher
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- 1000+ Recycled Crafts
- Tweed And Tartan Mini Trees
- 43 Scrap Fabric Projects
- Repurposed Plastic Milk Jug Flower Garlands
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reveal The Letter Colour Pages
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Sleepy Time Molly
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Charismatic Pillow
- Kelsey Stocking
- C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home