Bow Tie Cuff Bracelet From A Man's Shirt
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This is a super quick and fun upcycle project. I actually challenged myself to upcycle the whole of two of my husband's dress shirts and I ended. up making 18 things! This is by far one of the simplist. A cute 'bow tie' look cuff bracelet that you can make in about 90 seconds! If you want to see the other things I made with my husband's shirts you can click on the blog link. I made a tote bag, teddy bear, kid's apron, key chains, a macrame style wall hanging, a zipper pouch, bookmarks, quilted pot holders and some other jewellery pieces all from 2 shirts! Happy crafting!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Men's Shirt Cuff
- Needle and thread
Cut the cuff off of a man's shirt as neatly as possible.
If needed you can machine sew the edge where you cut to stop it from fraying (but I didn't).
Pinch the cuff at the midway point from the underside and pin.
Hand sew to hold the 'pinched' bow in place.
Use the original cuff button to close around your wrist! That's it!
For more ideas on what you can do with the rest of the shirt on Kristen's blog, upcyclemystuff.com.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Poms With Clover Pom Pom Maker
- Bright Chevron Borderless Blanket
- Simple Knit Wrap Bracelet
- Tide Knot Summer Mesh Sweater
- Cute Cat Coasters
- C2c Rainbow And Coffee Cup Afghan Square
- Simple Heather Grey Cowl
- Easy Diy Face Masks Without Elastic
- Glow In The Dark Plastic Water Bottle Bowling
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home