Deluxe Mini Gift Bag
Give a plain paper gift bag a beautiful flourish with this Deluxe Mini Gift Bag tutorial. A variety of embellishments and floral accents make this gift bag great for Mother's Day. Fill it with tickets to a show, jewelry, favorite candies, or gift cards. You can use this technique on gift bags of all sizes.
- Green gourmet paper bag
- Golden metallic lace trim
- Five 2” natural skeleton leaves
- Three flowers cut from a gold guipure lace daisy trim
- Green and white paper flowers
- Light green and brown paper craft strings
- Pair of standard scissors
- Quick-drying glue
Glue the golden metallic lace trim on both sides of the paper bag.
Glue the five skeleton leaves to the bag.
Glue the three flowers cut from the guipure lace daisy trim in place on the bag.
Add a paper flower on top of each guipure flower, and add the rest of the paper flowers to the arrangement.
Finish the arrangement by adding twirls made from the paper craft strings.