Vintage Tins and Succulents DIY Planters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Instead of spending $20 on a store-bought pot, make your own out of recycled materials. These Vintage Tins and Succulents DIY Planters are a great way to use your old kitchen or storage materials for something new, and they don't cost a cent! Spend five minutes putting together these beautiful DIY garden projects, and you can enjoy them all summer long. Succulents with bright flowers or leaves contrast nicely against the weathered look of your old tins or containers. Try using other recycled materials to put together more creative planter ideas.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
MaterialsNature Material, Recycled Materials
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
This beautiful project and other recycled flower pot ideas are featured in Recycled Flower Pots: 29 Water Bottle Planters and More DIYs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"Learn how to sew an adorable heart-shaped heating pad that is the perfect size for isolating aches and pains. These special… Continue reading: "How to Sew a Heart Shaped Heating Pad"
- Mini Succulent Planters
- Herb Planter Tin Can Crafts
- From Tin Can To Barrel Bag Planter
- 32 Easy Rock Painting Ideas for Beginners
- Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
- Vintage Tins and Succulents DIY Planters
- How to make Heart-Shaped Wooden Herb Garden Markers
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Floating Teapot Succulent Planter
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Handmade Mints With Free Printable Altoid Tin Decoration
- Crochet Shawl / Wrap
- How To Make Giant Pom Poms
- Diy Rainbow Phone Stand
- How To Dip Dye Macrame
- DIY Dog Drool Towel
- Rustic Farmhouse Coasters With Canning Rings
- Cupcake Kids Apron
- Feeling Flirty Lacy Shell Shawl Crochet Pattern
- Hdc Heart Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home