Watermelon Rind Fairy Home
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Waste not…Want not. We use it up around here which means that the rind of the watermelon is a valuable asset for creating. With my minor obsession of all things watermelon happening this week, I carved the rind from the Watermelon Ice that I made yesterday into a fairy home for the front garden. And it turned out to work really well and look amazing! I love it."
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn your home into a winter wonderland with these homemade white pom pom ornaments. These super simple white pom poms were… Continue reading: "Classically Simple Pom Pom Ornaments"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Paint On Glass
- How To Make Lipgloss
- Party Food Ideas: How To Make An Impressive Owl Meatloaf
- You've Been Booed Printable
- Campfire Earflap Beanie
- Rbg Lace Collar
- Papier Mache Mirror Frame
- Everyday Tapered Beanie
- How To Sew A Cloak With Hood
- Harvest Pocket Shawl
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home