Pretty Garden Flower Tin
Celebrate beautiful, warm weather with a Pretty Garden Flower Tin from Tiffany Windsor. Garden decor crafts instantly brighten outdoor spaces, big or small. Spend an afternoon creating a piece you'll display year after year.
- Garden tin
- Leaf and vine stencil
- Stencil adhesive
- Stencil brush
- Acrylic paint – (pale green for leaves, light tan for stems)
- Dimensional paint (I use Texture Magic in Almond)
- Palette knife (plastic)
- Sealer (if desired)
- If desired, apply faux finish to garden tin. Let dry completely.
- Apply stencil adhesive to back of stencil and place on tin. Squeeze dimensional paint over stencil and spread with palette knife.
- Carefully lift and clean stencil. Let dimensional paint dry.
- If desired, reposition stencil to repeat design. Let dry. (You should be able to reuse stencil several times before having to add more stencil adhesive.)
- Reposition stencil over dried design. Using stencil brush, stencil leaves randomly with green. Stencil stem area with light tan. Let dry completely.
- If desired, apply satin varnish.
Read NextHouse Number made for CDs & DVDs
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.