Wonderful Garden Mushroom
When you want to learn how to make garden art, don't settle for anything ordinary. Instead, try to create your very own Wonderful Garden Mushroom. These solar powered lights look like beautiful glowing mushrooms that will add a touch of whimsy to your outdoor garden. Let your mushrooms light the way around your precious flowers and keep you from stepping on sharp stones. If you're lucky, they might even attract a fairy or two. This Wonderful Garden Mushroom is a great way to recycle as well as save energy.
- A broken solar powered light. (It must still have the light, and be in working condition).
- An old used glass light fixture.
- An old glass vase
- 2 Part Epoxy
- Hot glue & gun
- Start by cleaning the vase, fixture and solar light bottom. (Especially where the glue will go).
- Using the 2 part epoxy, I glued the inner center of the fixture to the top of the vase. There should be a hole left in the top, center, that goes all the way into the vase.
- Set aside & allow epoxy to dry at least 24 hours. Allow to dry 7-10 days before getting wet or washing.
- Attach solar powered light with hot glue.
- Be sure to center the light so the bulb goes down into the center hole in the top of the mushroom.
- Use hot glue because, unlike epoxy, it can be later removed to allow for battery changes in the solar light!
Read NextAmazing DIY Bird Bath