Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This outdoor luminary is so easy to make. Just cut off the spoon handles, add hot glue, apply the petals, and attach to the glass bowl in an overlapping manner. The best part is that all of the materials are available from the dollar store!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Clear plastic spoons (100)
- Faux Rose petals (2 pks of 100)
- Hot glue gun
- Craft scissors
- Large glass container
- LED battery operated candle
This DIY craft project looks lovely indoors or outdoors!
Cut off the handles from the spoons.
Glue petals to spoons using hot glue.
Glue the spoon petals on the glass container starting at the top rim, overlapping the petals.
Continue gluing petals on glass by rows staggering each row.
Midway, turn container upside down to make it easier to glue the remaining petals on. Leave space on the bottom to glue on a row of plain petals so that the glass container can sit flat on the surface.
Insert a LED flameless candle and you're all set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- DIY PVC birds
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Recycled Bottle Cap Flower Garden Stake
- Charming Recycled Songbird Tin Can Wind Chime
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Decoupage Flower Pots
- Milk Carton Bird Feeder
- Terra Cotta Pinch Pots
- Decorative Painted Rocks
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home