Lilac Rose Petals Luminary
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This outdoor luminary is so easy to make. Just cut off the spoon handles, add hot glue, apply the petals, and attach to the glass bowl in an overlapping manner. The best part is that all of the materials are available from the dollar store!"
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Clear plastic spoons (100)
- Faux Rose petals (2 pks of 100)
- Hot glue gun
- Craft scissors
- Large glass container
- LED battery operated candle
This DIY craft project looks lovely indoors or outdoors!
Cut off the handles from the spoons.
Glue petals to spoons using hot glue.
Glue the spoon petals on the glass container starting at the top rim, overlapping the petals.
Continue gluing petals on glass by rows staggering each row.
Midway, turn container upside down to make it easier to glue the remaining petals on. Leave space on the bottom to glue on a row of plain petals so that the glass container can sit flat on the surface.
Insert a LED flameless candle and you're all set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Plastic Bottle Planter
- Stylish Planting Shelf
- Simple DIY Seed Bombs
- House Number made for CDs & DVDs
- Mason Jar Solar Light
- 15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
- DIY Glowing Mason Jars
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Oasis Gloves
- Thieves Oil Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Make An Inspirational Quote Plaque Using Clay
- How To Make A Paper Pencil Box Easy?
- Diy Dice Bag
- Reliable Corporation
- Hoffman Fabrics
- Knitter's Pride
- How To Crochet A Little Witchy Tea Light
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home