Fancy Tin Can Flower Pots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Instead of throwing away your tin cans, why not recycle them into something pretty and useful like some flower pots. Here’s how to make tin can flower pots in just a few easy steps."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- From Tin Can To Barrel Bag Planter
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Decorative Seed Starter Gifts with Laminated Plant Markers
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Eco-friendly Mug Planter
- How to Make a Mermaid Garden
- Recycled Mosaic Tea Cup Bird Feeder
- Wood Spoon Garden Markers
- Plastic Bottle Planter
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Flower Parade
- Diy Floral Photo Booth Frame
- Diy Vertical Faux Succulent Garden
- Diy Frame Shelf
- Textured Canvas Wall Art
- Diy Americana Shadow Box
- Blue Lagoon Crochet Placemat
- Giraffe Print
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home