Fabric Scrap Pebbles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Free craft tutorial with step by step instructions and photos showing you how to make these cute pebble animals. This is a really easy and quick craft project to do. These pebbles look fantastic decorating plant pots in the garden or just for entertaining toddlers with. You could even play snap with them. With Christmas fabric they would look fantastic around a poinsettia as a present."
- cotton scraps
- pva glue
- acrylic paint
- clear sealant
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
How to Color Rocks
Stylish Planting Shelf
3-Tier DIY Indoor Fairy Garden
Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
How to Plant a Succulent
Fairy Garden Terrarium in a Mason Jar
31 Clay Pot Crafts
Junk Store Birdhouse
How to Make a Fairy Garden
15 Terrarium Ideas: Inspiration for Planting Succulents
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home