DIY Succulent Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Bring your plants inside with these cute little succulents bowls. Great for the coffee table or as a gift and theres no chance of killing these guys since they are such easy care. All you need is a couple of succulents, old kitchen stoneware bowls, some decorative stones and your half way there. I usually make a bunch at a time, that way I have a gorgeous, living gift on hand anytime I need and this is the type of plant that looks better and better with time."
Old pottery/stoneware bowls
- Succulent potting mix
- Stones for the base of bowl
- Decorative stones
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home