Mica Flower Frame
Use dried flowers to add an interesting, dimensional element to a floral picture frame. Paired with flower stickers and colorful mica pigment, this frame is unique and colorful.
- Book Board to make into a frame, or a ready-made frame
- Folia™ Cardstock – white
- Stencil of choice & embossing tool
- MicaColor™ – Pastelles & Paintbrush
- Mica Tile™
- Mica Flakes™
- Perfect Paper Adhesive™ – Gloss
- Great Tape™
- Dried Flowers
- Pretty Flower Stickers
- Small beads or brads
- Emboss the paper using the stencil and the Folia™ Cardstock.
- With a relatively dry brush, paint the raised areas with the MicaColor™ watercolor palette.
- When dry, use Great Tape™ and adhere the embossed paper to the frame.
- Apply the Mica Flakes™ & dried flowers to the inside of a Mica Tile™, adhering them into place using the Perfect Paper Adhesive™-Gloss.
- Apply the stickers and reassemble the Mica Tile™, then adhere it to the picture frame.
- Adhere the Mica Tile™ to the frame.
Read NextI and Love and You Vignette