I Spy Picture Frame
A fun craft for adults and kids alike, the I Spy Picture frame from Pattie Donham Wilkinson for I Love to Create is a cute idea perfect for the family. It's as simple as gathering old toys and other fun items from around the house. Let the games begin!
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue™
- Old children’s books (preferably the ones your kids have already mostly destroyed/ drawn in)
- 2 foam core poster boards
- Small toys (lots and lots!)
- Cut foam core board into 6” strips. Place Tacky Glue along short edge of one piece and push two toothpicks halfway into foam core. Place Tacky Glue on toothpick ends and line up to corner of second piece to form an L. Slide toothpicks into second piece. Let set for Tacky Glue to dry. Repeat with remaining pieces of foam core board to create a frame.
- Spread light layer of Tacky Glue onto one section of frame at a time and add book pages to cover frame, wrapping the overage around back of frame gluing edges in place. Let dry.
- Position toys around frame and glue in place with Tacky Glue. Keep frame flat and let dry completely.
Read NextButton Frame