USA Postage Card
Americana is always a popular motif and so are postage stamps. Here both are combined in a card project from Maria Nerius to bring forth some patriotic celebration.
- Sizzix ScoreBoards XL Easel Frame dark blue
- Gold mirror paper
- 4 Old postage stamps or prints of postage stamps
- Small square paper punch
- Postage cancellation stamp
- Black India Ink
- Paper Glue
- Fiskars paper trimmer
- Trim postage stamps, mat onto gold mirror paper, and trim. Punch out 13 small squares from gold mirror paper.
- Adhere matted postage stamps to left side of frame. Adhere small squares to top, right side, and bottom of frame.
- Randomly stamp the cancellation stamp (wavy lines) over entire frame front. Use a permanent black ink.
- The photo doesn’t really show the reflective light you get from using mirror paper, but it really gives a sparkle to the frame!