Retro American Pride Rosettes
America rocks! Show your patriotic pride with these Retro American Pride Rosettes. Great for hanging on your wall, from your ceiling, or stringing on a banner, these paper decorations are perfect for summer celebrations. You could even use this tutorial to create paper rosettes in any color combination. They're great for decorating an upcoming wedding reception or baby shower...and they're very easy and inexpensive to make. Add a colorful and decorative touch to your next celebration or party with these fun paper flower decorations!
- Double sided cardstock – Red, White & Blue
- 1 1/8”, 1” circle punches
- Star punch
- Bone folder
- Cut two 2” X 7” strips of double sided cardstock.
- Score folding lines every ¼”. Fold in an accordion fold.
- Adhere two strips together on both sides. Let dry.
- Cut two 1 ½” X 7” strips of double sided cardstock and repeat process.
- Flatten two rosettes and adhere smaller one on top of the larger one.
- Punch two 1 1/8” circles and adhere on top and bottom of the rosette to secure it.
- Punch 1” circle and add on top of the 1 1/8” circle.
- Punch a star and add on top of the circle.
Read NextStar Mason Jar Craft