4th Of July Sand Craft For Kids
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
From the blogger: "This is a fun and easy craft to get your kids into the patriotic spirit! It's also a great sensory activity for them- who doesn't love to play with sand? For this simple project all you'll need is sand, food coloring, glitter, and some mason jars. Your kids will have so much fun mixing colors into the sand and then pouring them into the jars! A pleasant bonus with this kid's craft is that it's a truly beautiful way to decorate for the 4th of July!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home