Romantically Rustic Mixed Media Flower
Combine felt, paper, and tulle to create these Romantically Rustic Mixed Media Flowers. Perfect for turning into a hair accessory or a scrapbook embellishment, this lovely flower is sure to brighten up your day! Make a whole arrangement of them for a stunning fall display or gather them into your fall wedding bouquet. Regardless of how you put these lovely flowers to use, you're sure to love how easy they are to make and how quickly they can transform your home decor.
- White Felt
- White Tulle
- Double sided patterned paper
- Metal flower
- Flowers Die – Spellbinders Anemone Flower Topper
- Sprays in two colors
- Alcohol inks
- Distress ink
- Cut two sizes of each flower from all the materials, so you will have two sizes of felt flowers, two sizes of tulle flowers and two sizes of paper flowers.
- Spray the felt flowers on both sides with two colors of sprays. Rub gently on your work surface to mix the colors. Dry completely with heat tool.
- Color the metal flower with alcohol inks and dry with heat tool.
- Ink the edges of the paper flowers with distress ink.
- Assemble the flower by layering the different materials flowers one on top of the other. Secure with brad.
- Bend the inner flowers petals gently towards the center and the outer petals towards the outside to create more dimension.