Felt and Button Decorative Ball
Thinking about doing a felt ornament project by yourself or with kids? Check out our Felt and Button Decorative Ball from Spellbinders! It's a great one for both kids felt projects and button crafts!
- Spellbinders S4-114 Standard Circles LG
- Spellbinders S4-219 Nested Poinsettias
- SpellbindersS4-232 Blossom Two
- Fancy Pants Assorted Summer Soiree Buttons
- Chatterbox Assorted Fabulous Treasures Buttons
- Foam Craft Ball
- Hot Glue
- Cut an assortment of felt shapes in a variety of colors using Spellbinders S4-114 Standard Circles LG, Spellbinders S4-232 Blossom Two and Spellbinders S4-219 Nested Poinsettias.
- Layer different shapes on top of one another and attach to a foam craft ball with hot glue.
- Attach buttons to flower shapes with hot glue.
- Finish by securing ribbon to the ball to hang accent.
Read NextMini Wreath Christmas Gift Diy