Double Loop Bow Headband
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Do you have a hot glue gun and about 10 minutes? Then making this cute bow headband could not be more simple. All you need is a little felt, some elastic, and your hot glue gun and hot glue sticks. I made mine with scraps of felt I had left over from another project. You can make it even easier by skipping the step of making your own headband from elastic and instead buy a ready made headband at the store."
- hot glue gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
5 Types of Felt: Felt 101
50+ Felt Crafts for Beginners
What Glue Works Best on Felt?
Fab Felt Pot Protectors
Blooming DIY Felt Cactus Pattern
3 Easy Felt Flowers
Can Felt Be Ironed? Working with Felt from Ironing to Care
Make your Own Flowers with Felt
Wonderfully Easy Felt Rose Tutorial
Spring Butterfly Felt Magnet
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home