Number One Dad Suncatcher
This makes a great Father's day gift. Tell him he's the number one dad and have him hang this beautiful Plaid suncatcher on the window. This craft can be made in only six steps.
- 16008 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Kelly Green, 2 oz.
- 16012 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Royal Blue, 2 oz.
- 16022 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Clear Frost, 2 oz.
- 16035 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Lime Green, 2 oz.
- 16076 - Gallery Glass ® Liquid Leading™ - Black, 4 oz.
- 16216 - Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Round Blank
- 16225 - Gallery Glass ® Accessories - Tool Set
- 16450 - Gallery Glass ® Window Color™ - Bright Blue, 2 oz.
- Small flat paintbrush
- Clean and dry Round Blank.
- Place Round Blank over pattern and tape in place.
- Following the pattern lines, lead the design by squeezing Liquid Leading from the bottle onto the blank. Let dry at least 8 hours.
- Fill in the design with Window Color. The numbers on the pattern correspond to the last three numbers of the Window Color number. Use the combing tool to smooth paint and eliminate bubbles.
- Allow the Window Color to dry completely.
- Squirt out a small amount of clear Frost paint. Apply a thin coat with the paintbrush to the background section of the design.
Read NextRecycled No-Sew Necktie Wreath