Edible Cranberry Slime
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This edible slime recipe with two ingredients is a fun sensory activity for the holidays – perfect if you are looking for a safe slime with no glue. It’s stretchy, jiggly, and oozy – it doesn’t stretch quite as far as a glue-based slime but we loved exploring its unique texture and the resistance the slime gave when we tried to squish it. It is somewhat moldable like play dough but returns quickly to its slime-like consistency when you stop exerting pressure on it. (It’s not liquidy like an oobleck, either.)"
1 cup cranberry sauce
1 cup cornstarch, plus extra to preference
Mason jar, optional storage
Red baking twine, optional gift wrapping
Cranberry twig, optional gift wrapping
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Ruffle Cowl
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Moroccan Weekend Wrap
- Photo Frame Christmas Signs
- Chaucer Twist - One Hour Cowl Pattern
- Thank Scrunchie It’s Friday! - Crochet Scrunchie Pattern
- Easy Twisted Headband
- Upcycled Plaid Shirt Christmas Stocking Tutorial
- Candy Cane Mason Jar Luminary
- Diy Velcro( Hook And Loop Fastener) Toys
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home