Christmas Tree Waffles
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Christmas morning is the most anticipated day of the year. In our house, we have a tradition of making breakfast (and coffee) before we open presents. One thing we started making last year was Christmas Tree Waffles.Once your kids see these on Christmas morning, it will become their new favorite way to enjoy waffles.My kids have so much fun "decorating" their Christmas tree waffles with M&Ms, and you can use any candy that you want to decorate!"
Primary TechniqueFood Crafting
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon of Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon of Baking Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Salt
- 1 Egg
- 1 1/2 Cups of Milk
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Green Food Coloring
- Chocolate Candies (M&M’s work great)
- 1 Banana, Sliced into rounds
- Waffle Maker
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
Mix all of the dry ingredients into a small bowl. Blend well.
In a second bowl, mix all of the wet ingredients until well blended.
Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and combine. Mix until the batter is slightly lumpy.
Put 15-20 drops of green food coloring into the mixture and stir until well incorporated.
Plug-in your waffle maker and allow it to warm up. If it has a setting to change the heat, I suggest using a light setting so you don’t get browning on the top of the waffle.
Spray the waffle maker with non-sticking cooking spray.
Carefully pour the mixture into the waffle maker and close. Allow it to cook for 1-2 minutes checking it to ensure it isn’t burning or turning brown.
Remove waffle from the waffle maker using a fork and place onto plate.
Break up the waffle pieces and arrange in a Christmas tree-like shape.
Place chocolate candies into the holes of the waffle. These will resemble the ornaments.
Cut the banana into rounds then carefully cut off triangle pieces to make the shape of star.
Serve with warm syrup and enjoy!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Valentine's Day Candy Bark Recipe
- How to Decorate a Fabric Tote Bag with Seguins
- Turkey Pudding Cups
- Oreo Cats
- Upcycled Mandala Serving Dish
- Easy 3D Edible Marshmallow Polar Bear Craft
- Edible Christmas Craft: Christmas Tree Cones
- Diy Solar Oven Smores
- Colored Dough Heart Cookies
- Edible Cranberry Slime
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Sports Word Scramble
- C2c Heart Hat
- Easy Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- Striped Hourglass Area Rug
- Winding Cables Hat
- Seeing Stripes Shawl
- Hashtag Slouchy
- Dragon Wing Cowl
- A Quick Guide To Snap Fasteners For Clothing Or Bags
- Robot Valentine Tags And Bag Toppers
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home