Upcycled Shower Curtain Pillowcase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"These throw pillows are made using a one dollar shower curtain bought at the Dirt Cheap store, on clearance of course. I simply used the pattern on the curtain as a pattern to embroider over with a bunch of embroidery thread I got at Goodwill for four dollars. I slipped the pillow slips over ugly throw pillows I already had. So the total cost was five dollars,and it took me about a month. I am just teaching myself to embroidery, so if you already know how to embroider, I'm sure it could be done much quicker!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Anyone that can thread a needle can do this. All it takes is time. Nothing complicated, no expensive supplies to buy. Great first time project for a novice like me.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Scrubbie
- Easy Punch Needle (and More!) With The Cricut Maker
- Golden Maple Fall Scarf
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- Large Paper Mache Vintage Decoupage Bowl
- Coffee Topiary
- Granny Square Blanket Cardigan
- Cozy Cotton Crochet Throw
- Iced Coffee Cup Cozy
- Water Bottle Holder
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home