Easter Bunny Finger Puppets
Easter fabric crafts don't get much more adorable! Make your own Easter Bunny Finger Puppets from Heather Valentine and use them to teach kids about the holiday. Use felt or even paper to create your own little bunnies! This project is super simple and quick.
- Scraps of Felt
- Googly Eyes
- Small pom pom (or cotton ball)
- Black thread
- To create your pattern, trace around your finger. (Or your child’s finger.) Make pattern larger to allow for stitching and general shaping. My pattern is 3″ tall x 1 3/8″ wide. Cut out two pieces to create your puppet.
- Cut out 2 ears in white and 2 smaller ears in pink. Cut small circle out of darker felt.
- Place pink ear on white ear and stitch down center to hold in place. Then stitch along the top of puppets head.
- Place wrong sides together and all around straight stitch along edge.
- To create whiskers- cut a few pieces of black thread 1 1/4″ wide. Glue in center of face and cover with small circle.
- Glue on eyes and pom pom (tail) on lower back.