Decoupage Easter Eggs
Use dried, pressed flowers to decoupage eggs for Easter decorating in this project by Terri O. These make lovely Easter egg ornaments to hang all over the house.
- Eggs (faux or real)
- Decoupage medium
- Tacky Glue
- Glue gun
- Egg holder (or something to set your egg on while you are working on it)
- Dried pressed flowers
- If you are using real eggs poke a hole in the top and bottom and blow out the inside. This is a lot of work. But if you like the idea of displaying real eggs, than it’s worth it.
- Working in small areas paint a small amount of the decoupage medium on one side of the egg.
- While it is still wet but slightly tacky, gently lay your flowers onto the egg and carefully press down to conform to the shape of your egg. Carefully brush more of the medium over the flowers.
- Set onto your egg holder or whatever you came up with to secure your egg while that side dries.
- Repeat the steps on all of your eggs on both sides and let dry completely.
- Add ribbon to your eggs with tacky glue. Create a little loop at the top if you wish to hang your eggs. I used a glue gun for that since it dries faster.