We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "A burlap table runner for Easter is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday. This easy to make version will be a delightful addition to your table. Just add some felt, hot glue, and pom poms to a strip of burlap."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
- Burlap roll
- Printed bunny template
- Felt (scraps work great)
- White pom poms
- Elmer's glue gun and glue sticks
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Egg Fabric Bunnies
- Bright Paper and Ribbon Eggs
- Dollar Store Easter Bunny
- DIY Easter Basket Ideas: 28 Easter Baskets to Make
- Crochet Easter Eggs Wreath
- Braided Easter Eggs with Video Tutorial
- "Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes" free eBook
- 12 Easter Egg Ideas & Easter Crafts for Adults free eBook
- Bunny Peeps Bunting
- 11 Easter Crafts for Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home