Bunny Bags Paper Crafts
"The great thing about these paper bunny treat bags, they are quick to make cost almost nothing and make an adorable Easter gift. They can be made using scraps or wrapping paper or wallpaper samples with a cute wool pompom tail. They look really cute and make for a fantastic Easter decoration or would be great in an Easter egg hunt. I fill mine with mini eggs and give each bunny a name tag.
If you have never sewn on paper you should try this. Sewing paper on the machine is so easy in fact I think it's easier than sewing fabric. This really is a quick fun cute craft."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Scrap patterned paper, could use wrapping paper, wall paper samples I used an old calendar. One A4 size sheet per bunny.
- Bunny template (download at my blog) or draw your own.
- Sewing machine, needle and thread
- Cream wool for pom pom tails
- Scissors and glue
- Treats to fill your bags.
- Luggage labels and bakers twine for name tags (optional)