Oceanside Opulence Earrings
Create beautiful earrings with Swarovski Bicones and Freshwater Pearls. These earrings are easy and fun to make. Enjoy wearing them for any event!
- Two 18x13mm Reconstituted Turquoise Tile Beads
- Eight Varied Pieces Small Branch Coral (center drilled)
- Two 6mm Cream Faceted Freshwater Pearls
- Eight 4mm Crystal AB Swarovski Bicones
- Two Star Head Pins
- Two SP Head Pins
- Eight .5” SP Jump Rings
- Two 4mm SP Jump Rings
- Two Fleur de Lis Leverbacks
- Beadstorm™Round Nose Pliers
- Beadstorm™ Chain Nose Pliers
- Designer Flush Cutters
Create 2 double looped headpins with Turquoise tablet beads.
Thread a pearl and four pieces of branch coral on a star pin, create coiled and looped top. Repeat.
Create 4 loop top .5” head pins with crystal bicones.
Attach pearl drop to turquoise.
Attach top of turquoise bead to ear post using 4mm jump ring, sliding on two bicones, turquoise bead and two more bicones and leverback earring and securing with pliers.
- Repeat for second earring.
Read NextRecycled Egg Carton Earrings