Cherry Dangle Earrings
Look like a professional jeweler with this simple and elegant dangle earrings project.
- 4 - 4mm Small jump rings, silver plated
- 3 in. (7.62cm) length - Small cable chain, silver plated
- 2 - 6mm Red bicone faceted glass beads
- 2 - 10.3mm Alexandrite rainbow small flat bean dichroic glass beads
- 2 - 1 in. Head pins, silver plating
- 2 - Round one-hole ear posts, silver plated
- 2 - 1-to-1 fancy ring end connectors
- Onto a head pin, string an Alexandrite rainbow small flat bean dichroic glass bead and a red bicone faceted glass bead. Make the first half of a wrapped loop. Make a second beaded head pin in the same fashion.
- Cut the 3 in. (7.62cm) length of chain into two equal lengths. Take one beaded head pin and slide the half wrapped loop to attach it to the end link of a chain segment. Finish wrapping the loop above the beads. Repeat for the other earring.
- On the opposite end of the small cable chain, thread on an opened jump ring. Attach it to the 1-to-1 ring end connector. Repeat for the other earring.
- Attach a second jump ring on the opposite side of the 1-to-1 ring end connector. Slide the jump ring through the ear post finding.