Spring Flower DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This pretty spring wreath is made of painted wood shapes, burlap and lace and is super easy to make and so fresh and lovely, this would be a perfect project for craft night with friends!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
- Styrofoam wreath form
- Burlap lace
- Wood flower shapes
- Acrylic craft paint
- Hot glue gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home