Year Round Coffee Filter Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"You too can make this wreath! I used tea stained filters which gives different variations of shading and color in neutrals. Great colors to match any dcor, just change the ribbon out to match the season or the occasion. Give it your flare with ribbon and other embellishments! "
- tea stained coffee filters
- wreath form
- glue gun and glue sticks
- ribbon and or any embellishment
Cut a couple of filters in strips and glue them around the form until completely covered.
Fold the remaining filters in half three times
Glue two filters to the middle of form meeting at the point pointing one to the right and the other to the left
Glue about half inch from edge to point
Glue all the filters around form until covered making sure to layer each filter overlapping leaving about half inch showing at top
When wreath is filled take each filter pull each layer apart and arrange to cover form
Add your embellishments to give it your personality
Tie about a foot of twine around top part making a hanger.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home