Spring Flower DIY Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Spring Flower DIY Wreath is a great way to show your excitement for the sunniest season. Learn how to make a wreath that will surely stand out from a sea of plain doors. What's great about this project is that it's an easy-to-make flower and burlap wreath. This wreath can be hung all season long and left up through summer's end. If you're looking for DIY wreath ideas, look no further than this colorful and creative project. This finished design will make everyone smile and show off your creativity.
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- Burlap ribbon
- Fake flowers
- Watering can (small)
- Accent ribbon
- Wreath form
- Glue gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- Hipster Avocado Toast Cake
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home