Spring Flower DIY Wreath
By: Stacy Burnett from stacysewsandschools.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
This Spring Flower DIY Wreath is a great way to show your excitement for the sunniest season. Learn how to make a wreath that will surely stand out from a sea of plain doors. What's great about this project is that it's an easy-to-make flower and burlap wreath. This wreath can be hung all season long and left up through summer's end. If you're looking for DIY wreath ideas, look no further than this colorful and creative project. This finished design will make everyone smile and show off your creativity.
Primary Technique: Florals/Wreaths
- Burlap ribbon
- Fake flowers
- Watering can (small)
- Accent ribbon
- Wreath form
- Glue gun
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow