Fabric Covered Cork Board
By: Cat W from marymarthamama.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Take an old, ugly framed piece of art from the Goodwill and turn it into a cute, functional cork board. This works especially well if you can find a piece that has a frame with a great shape. Pick a fabric and paint color that coordinate with your decorating style and you're sure to love it. This is a super functional piece that can be used in an office, classroom, or home to put up important reminders or artwork."
- old framed art
- spray paint
- spray adhesive
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Rustic Mason Jar Decorations
- Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase
- Jar Decorations for Summer
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- How To Make A Silk Flower Wreath
- 19 Button Crafts for You and Your Home
- Simple Paper Clip Florals DIY Recycled Crafts
- DIY Colored Paper Mason Jars
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home