Ombre Shamrock Wreath
By: Cassie May from littleredwindow.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"A cute Ombre Shamrock Wreath for St. Patricks day is super easy to make and you get to use up some of that adorable washi tape you've been hoarding!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
HolidaySt. Patrick's Day, St. Patrick's Day
- Washi Tape
- Foam Shamrock shapes
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Easy Crochet Clover
- 18 St. Patrick's Day Crochet Patterns
- A Cute Shamrock and Leprechaun
- Irish for a Day: St. Patrick's Day Crafts and Recipes free eBook
- Four Leaf Clover Charm
- St. Patrick's Day Pot of Gold Crochet Pattern
- 7 St. Patricks Day Party Decorations + 3 New Ideas
- Shamrock Centerpiece
- Pot of Gold Candy Holders
- Shamrock Wall Hanging
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best Yarn for Blankets
- Japanese Creations
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Turn Broken Flip Flops into DIY Stamps
- Gorgeous DIY Button Bracelets
- Dancing Sheep Basket
- Bib and Burp Cloth
- Crochet Coasters for Beginners
- Wood Burning Guide for Beginners
- Retro Round Ripple Pillow