Burlap Table Runner with Pom Poms
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Farmhouse style is very hot right now and burlap is a great way to bring it into your dinning room decor. To give it a little pop you can paint a design on it (like the stripes I did) and add some pom pom trim. If you begin with a plain, ready made table runner then this can be a quick and easy no-sew project to help inject some farm house or shabby chic style into your own home."
- pom pom runner
- glue gun and glue
- pom pom trim
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Gorgeous Recycled Sweater Valentine's Decoration
- Floral Wall Art Print
- 9 Incredible Popsicle Stick Crafts
- Magnet Makeover Chalkboard Paint Ideas
- Drop Cloth DIY Rug
- Picture Frame Pin Cushion
- 31 Free Macrame Patterns and Knot Craft Projects
- 40+ Fabulous Decoupage Ideas
- Diy Valentine Wreath
- KAIA Mini Fabric Bin
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Spa Slippers
- Lovely Victorian Lace Heart ❤️ Ornament
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home