Bright Butterfly Banner
Visit Susan at Crochet Additct UK.
Whether its warm or cold outside, you can celebrate sunshine with a Bright Butterfly Banner. Easy home decor crafts can upgrade any space and add light during the dreariest months. Use bright fabrics to really make a statement. Best of all, this you don't need a needle and thread or even a sewing machine to bring your banner to life. Instead, grab some glue and get to work.
You can find this project, as well as many other fabulous blogger projects, in our new eBook, The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2014: Decoupage, Sewing, Jewelry Making, and More free eBook. Download your own free copy today!
- Darice Fabric Fusion Glue
- Felt (there are also ready made shapes available from Darice)
- Darice Satin Ribbon
- Oriental Trading Company Bunting
- Heather Bailey True Colours Fabric
- Pin bunting to fabric and cut fabric to the shape of the bunting.
- Iron hem around the fabric.
- Glue hem down & glue fabric to bunting.
- Cut a small piece of Velcro & glue to the center of the bunting.
- Cut Shape out of felt and attach onto Velcro.
- Feed ribbon through the bunting.